Tuesday, September 2, 2014

| Not a Lazy Day |

Bismillah 

Waking up so early today cause of still haunted by the mindset of jetlag people travelling to the other side of the round world. 

And as always hungry stomach will sing an anthem if last night I havent had nothing for dinner. So after 5 years of student life here in Europe I am proud to share my most wonderful breakfast of the day. 


Proudly announcing here that I really am not fond of bread. I just cant get full by just eating bread and it's one of my not so favourite food. So as a change of this I eat Lekkie as my very own style breakfast. It's actualy a hard crispy bread with no flavor. And it looks like this 


And guess what I can finish a box of this every morning cause it's just so good to be consumed. Try it yourself! 

/ lesson learnt : rezq of every living souls is already written by God so dont give up and work work hard /

No comments: