Friday, September 5, 2014

| Dry Air |

Bismillah

Im here writing again eventhough I have a lot of other things in my mind to be settled. 

Just want to brag about the climate changes. Here it goes again. 

In the first few days when I arrived everything is fine. I just felt so glad that I am here after those long 2 months. 

However, dry air started to give me a lot of pain day and night. I woke up with a bad sorethroat and runny nose each day nowadays. Plus my face begins to excoriate and it becomes red cause of the pain it caused. 

I guess my body is still not used to this 4 season country. I dont have that immune system the same as people who are living here lots of years. 

But somehow I love how quiet this city is. I am giving each days now here a big fat smile cause I am embracing things that happened to me with love. 

/ lesson learnt : gratitude unlocks the fullness of life /

No comments: